The six major industries of CTSP are based on Nano- technology, which covers Optoelectronics, Integrated Circuit, Biotechnology, Precision Machinery, Computer Peripherals, and Green Energy. The mass production of the 12-inch wafer is available in all eight 12-inch wafer GIGAFAB. Furthermore, more 12-inch and 18-inch wafer GIGAFAB™ facilities will be expanded while enhancing the manufacturing process. Therefore, CTSP will be the powerhouse for semiconductor industries.
- Integrated Circuits
- Introduce service chain in IC design and manufacture, wafer foundry, packaging and testing, process equipments, and reclaimed wafer.
- Precision Machinery
- Introduce CNC machine tools and relevant equipments or key components in aviation, semiconductor, TFT-LCD, air cargo containers, carbon fiber composite, super high-pressure & high-speed gas filling machines and steel cylinders, FPD sputtering targets for panels, as well as vacuum systems. Thereby, the ratio for local self-manufactured equipments in high-tech industry will increase.
- Computer Peripherals industry
- Introduce key system components and electric products for cars.
- Introduce pharmaceutical and medical materials, medical equipments and facilities, reagents for farm produce, vaccines, livestock products, and aquatic products.
- Introduce optoelectronic display systems and components (TFT-LCD monitors, polarizer, glass substrate and process materials, color resists, TMA), PV systems and components (polysilicon, solar cells and modules), optical lens, new lithium-polymer battery, LED die with high brightness and power, and OLED.
- Green Energy
- Introduce Polycrystalline silicon materials, green energy materials, silicon wafer-based solar cells, thin-film solar cells and modules.
|Update : 2018/9/20